ADI-R Clinical and Research Training
Thank you for your interest and enquiry into the ADI-R training course. Dates for the next course(s) are Monday 29th March until Wednesday 31st March, 2021. The course will be held in Sydney, NSW, Australia. A specific venue is ye to be determined. However, it is most likely to be within the North Ryde/Macquarie Park/Macquarie University area.
The course is conducted over 2 ½ days and will enable you to use the ADI-R effectively as a part of your diagnostic assessments for Autism and, if you so choose, to be accredited as reliable in your administration and coding of the assessment tool. The cost of the course is $1815.00 (including GST).
The course includes:
- Training materials such as practice videos, ADI-R protocols and handouts
- Daily catering of morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
Spaces in the course are deliberately limited to allow maximum hands-on experience and places are allocated on a “first in, first served” approach. Application for a place in the ADI-R course with full payment needs to be forwarded to the Centre at your earliest opportunity. You can pay by EFT. Currently, there is no credit card payment option. Please note, we do not hold/reserve places nor do we hold application forms for longer than 24 hours without accompanying payment.
1. A 10% cancellation fee will be charged if a written request for cancellation is received on or prior to the registration deadline. Please note the deadline for registration is always 8 weeks prior to the first date of the actual course.
2. No refund is available after the registration deadline. However, a substitution is permitted (i.e. another person may attend in your absence).
Please complete the enclosed application and related consent form, then scan and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org Please understand that confirmation of your place in the course is only provided once payment is received rather than at the point of application.
Please feel free to email email@example.com if you have further questions about the ADI-R training course or if you have any questions about the pre-course preparation. I look forward to future professional collaboration with you.
Dr Anne Chalfant, PsyD
- Event Status: Spaces Available