The 3rd Thursday Club – 10 Session Masterclass Series on ASD Assessment and Diagnosis
|Thu. 21st Apr. 2022 – 10:00am – 11:00am|
|Thu. 19th May 2022 – 10:00am – 11:00am|
|Thu. 16th June 2022 – 10:00am – 11:00am|
|Thu. 30th June 2022 – 10:00am – 11:00am|
|Thu. 21st July 2022 – 10:00am – 11:00am|
|Thu. 18th Aug. 2022 – 10:00am – 11:00am|
|Thu. 15th Sep. 2022 – 10:00am – 11:00am|
|Thu. 20th Oct. 2022 – 10:00am – 11:00am|
|Thu. 17th Nov. 2022 – 10:00am – 11:00am|
|Thu. 15th Dec. 2022 – 10:00am – 11:00am|
- Live, online.
- A mix of presentation, case discussion and Q & A.
- References and templates will be provided where relevant to a session’s
- Questions will be fielded from “the club” before each session in order
to customise the workshop to the club members whilst covering important
content at the same time.
- Maximum of 10 allied health and medical professionals per session
- Choose to attend any single session, some sessions or all 10 workshops.
- 3rd Thursday of each month (plus one extra session in June)
- 10:00am 11:00am
- $200 (incl. GST) per session
Please understand that confirmation of your place in the course is only provided once payment is received rather than at the point of application/registration.
Please feel free to email me at email@example.com if you require further information about the “The 3rd Thursday Club” – 10 Session Masterclass Series on ASD Assessment and Diagnosis.
I look forward to future professional collaboration with you.
Dr Anne Chalfant, PsyD
Director, Annie’s Centre Pty Ltd
Principal Clinical Psychologist
- A 10% cancellation fee will be charged if a written request for cancellation is received on or prior to the registration deadline. Please note the deadline for registration is 1 week prior to each session date.
- No refund is available after the registration deadline. However, a substitution is permitted (i.e., another person may attend in your absence).
Course Participation Consent
Much preparation goes into preparing our workshops and the training resources. To that end, I would like to be upfront regarding expectations around use of any course content and related materials. It is important to take strong steps to ensure confidentiality is maintained along with respect for intellectual property.
Please read the below then indicate your understanding of and your agreement with the below conditions for course participation. Training will not proceed for you without your consent here to these conditions:
1. I understand that as a part of workshops and training at Annie’s Centre there are times when I might be shown or given video footage from assessment or therapy sessions originally prepared by Dr Anne Chalfant, Annie’s Centre Pty Ltd. I understand that all video recordings need to be treated with the same confidentiality as patients’ case notes and I undertake to fulfill all of the ethical requirements that have been specified for use. Specifically, I understand and agree that:
a. I will NOT record or copy any video material in whole or in part.
b. I will return any video material if requested by the course organiser.
c. If any video material is given, then I will keep it in conditions of strict security.
d. I will NOT show footage from any videos in any training, peer supervision or teaching situation.
2. I understand that during the online training I am the only person permitted to watch and participate in the training. To that end, I agree to keep my camera on for training except when instructed otherwise by the course organiser.
3. I understand that the materials presented are the intellectual property of Dr Anne Chalfant, Annie’s Centre and I will not copy or distribute these to others.
4. I will NOT record Dr Chalfant during the training presentations or related large or small group discussions.
5. I will NOT attempt to re-produce any of the training material and use it with others as if it were my own.
6. I respect Dr Chalfant’s right to maintain intellectual property and copyright over material she has prepared and to report breaches of the above to the relevant legal and professional bodies.
- Event Status: Spaces Available