We have some exciting news to share – the Psychology team at Annie’s Centre is growing! There are now 6 Psychologists, who are all thrilled to be part of the team! The Psychology team now consists of:
- Dr Anne Chalfant, Clinical Psychologist- with an interest in developmental, emotional, and behavioural difficulties
- Dr Andrew Sheridan, Clinical Psychologist – with an interest in developmental conditions and early interventions
- Mr Tom Butterworth, Clinical Psychologist -with an interest in positive behaviour support and social/emotional skill development
- Miss Emily Upton, Psychologist – with an interest in anxiety, mood, and behavioural difficulties
- Miss Bettina Christl, Psychologist – with an interest in parent-child attachment and child development
- Miss Emma Ballantyne, Provisionally Registered Psychologist – with an interest in developmental difficulties and empowering families through parent support
Check out their biographies here!
With this growing Psychology team at Annie’s Centre, we feel very well placed to continue delivering innovative and highly effective Psychological interventions for children and families.
Please contact us to find out more about our services or to book a consultation with one of our professionals.